Now I find this very disturbing and difficult to understand since when did not getting married at what society deems the 'right time' become a stigma!
see the responses...
continue to see more...

How is it her fault she is still unmarried and for crying out loud she's only 31! been a woman does not mean she should be shamed for her own personal life. don't people have rights to live their lives again? I bet most of the people talking trash can't even boast of a pinch of her achievements. Women we are our own enemies the earlier we begin to support each other the better for us all.
No I don't know her personally, never seen her before but being a woman like me, is enough reason to stand up for her, this craze of bullying women for not getting married or giving birth early has got to stop!



No comments:
Post a Comment